Friday, February 13, 2009
Hi there! In this economy, it looks like everyone is really cutting back on anything that is not a necessity. I think we should be able to have the event or party that we want to have and that the local vendors should rise to the occassion with great prices and service. I want to offer that to locals here in Costa Mesa/Newport/Laguna Beach. My brother is an award winning Chef in Laguna Beach and we have been working together for many years, but working for other people. We want to bring our amazing food to our community at a great price. We have both lived here in the Newport area all of our lives and want to work with this community to provide something unique. I would love to get your input on what people are thinking and wanting in regards to catering and events in this difficult economy. We are committed to providing what our neighbors need and want.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment